Enprocal is rich in whey protein. Enprocal is also high in calcium and Vitamin D, two nutrients linked closely to the protection of bone integrity and reduced risk of osteoporosis.
To supplement a diet with a product rich in protein, essential vitamins and minerals, mix Enprocal into selected foods or drinks you consume daily. This will help provide your body with the nutrition it needs to support everyday healthy living.
Enprocal nutritional highlights:
- High source of protein, with 15.1g protein per serve
- 392mg of calcium per serve, making up to 50% of the RDI for most adults
- Contains all essential amino acids
- Gluten and caffeine free
- Whey is a higher quality protein than fish, chicken, soy, nuts or lean beef
- Single serve intake contains 50% of RDI for Vitamin C
- Source of fibre (1.5g per serve)
Because Enprocal is based on whey protein, incorporating Enprocal into your daily diet, together with resistance exercise, may assist in the retention of lean muscle mass.