- 3 cups plain flour *
- 2 tsp salt
- 450mL water
- 20mL olive oil
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 6 sachets Enprocal Repair
* Alternatively use a pre-made Bread Mix. (Laucke Crusty White Bread Mix used in this recipe)
- Add all ingredients to the bread maker.
- Program the bread maker according to the manual and press start.
- Remove the loaf from the bread maker and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut into 12 slices and serve with a spread or eggs.
TIPS AND TRICKS
If any flour or ingredients remain on the walls of the bread maker during the mixing stage, scrape with a knife.