- 100g softened butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaped cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 4 sachets Enprocal Repair
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the sugar and butter until well combined. Add the egg and vanilla and continue to beat.
- Stir in the flour, Enprocal Repair and raisins.
- Roll the mixture into 8 balls and place on the baking paper. Press down slightly to flatten the balls.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before serving.