Raspberry Ice Cream
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp of beetroot powder
- 4 sachets Enprocal Repair
- Allow raspberries to defrost for 10 minutes, or until they are slightly soft.
- Mix the raspberries, sugar, beetroot powder and Enprocal Repair together.
- Add the milk and cream and whisk thoroughly.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate for 2 – 12hrs (or overnight).
- Remove the mixture from the fridge and whisk it again.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream machine and run for 30 minutes, or until the mix has thickened.
- Remove the ice cream and place in a freeze safe container.
- Freeze the ice cream for up to two weeks, removing 5 minutes before serving.